There are four basic human emotions: Anger, Sadness, Fear, and Happiness. That means that Happiness is outnumbered 3 to 1. You’ve got to fight for Happiness! It’s never easy, but it is always worth it!
• When you are sad, pause and look for a silver lining.
• When you are angry, step away and apply logic not emotion.
• When you are scared, close your eyes and escape to a happier place.
• When you are Happy, embrace it, share it, and to let it grow.
• When someone is sad, give them Empathy.
• When someone is angry, give them Time and Space.
• When someone is afraid, offer Safety.
• When someone is Happy, DANCE WITH THEM!