Origami Speech Practice
Origami is a lot like writing and practicing your next speech.
1. You must be patient, it takes time to create something that you’ll be proud of.
2. You must pay attention to detail because early mistakes can effect the overall outcome.
3. There is a structure to follow, but you always have an opportunity to be creative.
4. During the creation phase you have many chances to start over.
5. Take pride in your finish product and know that you can always improve it the next time.
6. Lastly, It all starts with a blank sheet of paper.
Origami was the homework assignment that I gave my students and they presented me this posse of paper pigs.